1) Value proposition. The promise that makes you relevant. You will analyze your core clients, empathize with their problems, and crystallize your business around fixing those problems.
2) Team norms. These are the collective behaviours required to keep your promise. We’ll identify the typical behaviour in your industry, the behaviour that makes you stand out, and the stressors that make you copy other’s bad habits.
3) Operations. Keeping all systems aligned as you scale is key. We'll define your market, align all relationships, and design the right structure to make this seamless.
1) Value. You can't make someone a priority if they see you as an option. By sharing what everyone wants, and how others can help, we show how essential everyone on your team is to one another.
2) Supports. The frameworks that keep relationships intact and enduring even in chaotic times. You'll learn how to test assumptions, set boundaries, and deal with shifting dynamics.
3) Discipline. It's the sets and reps that build strong habits. We'll increase the structural discipline of your team, reducing the self-discipline any one person needs to deal with challenges. This energy can now be redeployed to growth and expansion.
1) Paradoxes. Stress puts you in an either-or mindset. Most problems can only be solved with both-and thinking. There will be no more 'or' between stability and innovation, structure and flexibility, and compassion and performance.
2) Sense-making. No two problems need the same solution. You'll map your knowns and unknowns and how they intersect to create clear, complicated, complex, and chaotic problems. You'll then learn how to handle each.
3) Feedback. It's the cornerstone of any thriving culture. You'll learn how to put all you've built into a feedback framework that increases performance by as much as 40%.
This is the perfect solution for leaders who want to introduce culture & engagement without committing to a full-blown program.
Our culture and alignment survey is sent out to everyone on your team.
Everyone will learn their CultureSmith cognitive styles, emotional blind spots, and how to use them.
In your report, you'll learn what to focus on, how to address it, and how to deal with each person's cognitive style and emotional blind-spot to ensure success.
Total Investment: $975.00 + Tax
Specifically designed for teams with existing Core Values and/or Vision-Mission Statements that wish to align key behaviours with them.
Offered as a half-day, live (in-person or online) facilitation. Prior to, your team will fill out a survey with 4 questions about your vision, mission & values.
We turn that into a shared language with our Cognitive Colours framework.
During the session, we lead you through a process that reveals the behaviours required to stay on track, and the stressors most likely to cause problems.
You can use the resulting benchmark in our HireEQ service to hire A Players painlessly.
Total investment: $3,950 + tax.
CultureSmithing covers all 3 modules described above.
Mergers and acquisitions. Turnover among executives. Shifts in the market. When you think "what got us here won't get us there" it's time to CultureSmith.
Offered over 4 half-days or 2 full days.
There are two options: "Gated" or "Committed". Gated is almost like "try-before-you-buy". Each module, plus a 4th session that connects them all, is delivered separately. You decide whether to stop or keep going after each.
Committed gives you the entire program and saves you 40%. Most do this as a two-day retreat. Others do half-days over a quarter.
Gated: $3,950 + tax per session. Total: $15,700 if all 4 sessions are completed.
Committed: one-time fee of $9,750 + tax
We’ll discuss your current situation, your future goals, and ensure you select the service that balances both impact and budget.
You can ask ANY question and we'll be 100% transparent about whether we're the right fit for you.
Whether we work together or not, we'll offer expertise to help you tackle your current issue.