1: Identify The Issue
Click the card below that identifies the issue you feel is most relevant to your current team.
Book a free session and we will give you the exact framework needed to tackle your biggest challenge. Imagine what all 12 frameworks combined could do for your organization.
What do the 20% of companies that survive a decade or longer have that the other 80% don't? A better product? Deeper pockets?
They have the ability to turn Discomfort into Growth.
Most of the 80% fail with the best of intentions. When their people struggle, they dial back expectations to lessen their strain. While this may create a 'nice place to work', it inspires some to Gamble with their commitments and others to simply Atrophy.
Growth is a product of maximum Safety and minimum Comfort. We manufacturing that Safety, eliminating your people's Avoidance and accelerating your Growth.
Prior to working with CultureSmith, running a national company meant hopping on a plane every time there was an issue. Now, I can tell what is going on in every aspect of our business at any time. The communication and EQ growth in my team makes our culture scalable across the country. It means issues are now seen as an opportunity for growth and everyone participates in the endless pipeline of information that’s been created as a result. This would not have happened without the team at CultureSmith.
Safety does not remove workplace conflict, it allows it to happen constructively. Values define the rules of engagement by which it happens, and the highest performing teams share an unquestioned level of values-alignment.
(Learn why your current values were most likely determined in a way that doesn't allow for healthy conflict.)
Even the safest environment can feel unsafe to someone who lacks the ability to understand and regulate their emotions. Full safety can only be achieved when a team has emotional intelligence.
(Learn how our specialized focus on EQ lead to the development of tools that eliminate labels, excuses and finger-pointing.)
People who are hurt, hurt other people. Conventional leadership practices erode safety by placing arbitrary metrics and timelines on people, increasing their stress and the potential to take that stress out on others. The sole role of a leader must be to ensure the needs of their followers are met so that the healthiest and happiest versions of those people are available to meet the needs of the organization.
(Learn how we can teach anyone how to become this type of leader.)
The reason you hire is to fill a vacancy. The purpose of hiring must be to protect the safety of those you already employ. Hiring on purpose requires considering the downstream effects a new person may have on your team, not just their ability to do the job in question.
(Learn how 20,000+ candidate interviews and a healthy dose of organizational psychology led to the development of our hiring model.)
Organizations routinely extract energy from their people. While goals are hit, the cost is burnout, conflict and turnover. Disrupting this requires a new approach.
A flywheel stores energy as it spins. The larger it is, the less friction it faces, and the faster it spins, the more energy is stored to be used later.
Your Organization has needs. Those needs are met by Individuals. This creates individual needs which are met by Leadership. EQ allows individuals to operate faster as they’re no longer derailed by emotion. Leadership removes friction by serving the needs of individuals. This promotes Safety which creates engagement, allowing your organization to grow.
The process is both cyclical and renewable. Your company now becomes a place people go to have their energy restored, not depleted.
Safety cannot happen without Trust and Trust cannot happen without Accountability. Lack of both are at the heart of more than half the issues we are called in to solve.
Conflict is like cholesterol, you need the good kind to stay healthy while eliminating the bad kind. That can’t happen if you don’t know the difference between them.
Job Satisfaction and Job Dissatisfaction are not opposites of one another. They are independent variables that must both be known to prevent turnover.
By strict definition, people are not toxic, situations are. Learn the three variables that conspire to create toxicity and how to disrupt each.
We know the issues we solve can at times be daunting to discuss. We know that talking about them can feel like you are "exposing yourself to potential harm".
Here’s the thing, we not only understand trust as a concept, we fix it as a profession. Book your free consult now. Know that we would never ask you to trust us if we thought for one second we would be at risk of losing it.